Friends of the Children - Utah is hosting a virtual 5K costume walk/run in the hopes to raise awareness and donations as we prepare to onboard our first cohort of youth.
1. Find your costume! Costumes are not required, but highly encouraged.
2. Share the race with family and friends. You can also help us to fundraise with the link above. All tools have been prebuilt so its really easy to start.
3. Find your race location. With a virtual 5K all you need to find is a distance in your community that is 5 kilometers or 3.1 miles. It can be several laps or one straight distance, the choice is yours.
4. Walk, jog, run, skip, or move as your costume character would. We are all participating to have fun so be yourself and enjoy. Please also be safe during your race: if you are running near streets follow all laws and be observant of your surroundings, if you are running with others use social distancing and masks when needed, and bring water and sunscreen. But always remember to have fun!
5. We want your results and photos/videos. Don't forget to share. You can email your name and total race time to email@example.com. Post your pictures on social media, tag us @friendsutah, and use #friendsutahcostumerun.