Do you have professional services you can donate?
We are a very lean staff that focuses our donor dollars on program support, and we would appreciate the services such as design and printing for communications materials, advertising and website maintenance.
Friends of the Children - Utah is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose operating budget is comprised mostly of financial contributions, donations and gifts. In-kind donations that we have a high need for and always accept are:
- New or very gently used shoes (child and adult sizes)
- New or very gently used athletic wear (child and adult sizes)
- New-only bras, sports bras and underwear (all sizes)
- New-only socks (child and adult sizes)
- New or very gently used books (all reading levels)
- New or very gently used sporting equipment (bicycles, scooters, various balls, tennis rackets, etc.)
- Gift cards (especially to Ross, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Harmons, and Smiths)
- Unopened laundry detergent
- New and gently used toys
- New and unopened hygiene products (deodorant, body wash, hair care products, wet wipes, etc.)
We may be able to accept the following, but please contact the office at before dropping by:
- Clubhouse (office) furniture
- New or very gently used shirts, pants, coats and dresses
- New or very gently used bedding (blankets, sheet sets, pillows, etc.)
- Furniture (varies depending on family need; we do not accept unsolicited donations of furniture)
- New or gently used and still functional electronics (tablets, laptops, Leap Readers)
- New or gently used movies and video games (at or under PG-13 and Teen ratings)
If you are interested in making any in-kind donation, please contact Andrea Bott at email@example.com.